Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 4, 2010

SPIRIT DANCE





Sensual life, this spirit dance... And in a blink of eye it can be missed if not witnessed... shhhhh...

Dandelions popping, bursting, having intercourse with our Mother... If only I could hear it... what would this sound like?  Fireworks! Atomic!

The beauty of life through the eyes of a blind one.  Senses reeling, skin crawling, mouth watering, nostrils flaring... skin burning, itching coming alive as my organ engages with the sex of our sun star.

 My origin, from the beginning of time.  I am of the stars, of the earth and of the cosmos.  Of the lakes, oceans and rivers.  I am shattered glass.  I am blossoms budding.  I am war.  I am peace.  I am life.  I am death.  I am love. I am a part of this the Spirit Dance, Daughter of GOD Herself.   I am everything and connected to all that is.  I am of the I AM.

 My lips moisten as the the kiss of my lover approaches.  She, with whispers of the sensuous, flirtatious hints of wine and honey.  Me with blood pulsing, heart beating and lips pursed.  Come to me, my beloved, let us caress under the light of the moonlit sky.

The morning blaze of the sun star as it undresses the drowsy dew that has laid its head on each blade of grass and each leaf on every tree.  Tired from the journey of the dark damp night.

No comments:

Post a Comment